An excellent opportunity to generate business relationships
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus
WorldCALL 2018 will take place in Concepción, Chile, for the first time in Latin America ever. This significant event will be hosted by the Universidad de Concepción, on 13 – 16 November 2018. The Universidad de Concepción is the third oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in Chile, ranking in the top 13 in Latin America. Founded in 1919, in the coastal city of Concepción, in Southern Chile’s Bío Bío Region, the Universidad de Concepción has long been one of the nation’s leading higher education institutions, a pioneer of academic research and professional development at regional, national, and international levels, while also serving as a cultural hub for the second largest metropolitan area in Chile.
Profile of Attendance
WorldCALL participants are educators and leaders in new technologies and language learning in their countries and many are the catalysts for change. Over 300 international delegates are expected to attend.
WorldCALL is the worldwide professional association for teachers and educators interested in Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL). WorldCALL aims to enhance computer-assisted language teaching and learning in the global community by bringing together educators from around the world.
WorldCALL has held an international conference every five years since its first conference in Australia in 1998. Since then, conferences have been held in Canada in 2003, Japan in 2008 and the United Kingdom in 2013, and now in Chile, for the first time.
As an International Association, WorldCALL:
• Provides a worldwide platform for the promulgation of innovative research, development and practice in education and training;
• Enhances the opportunities for knowledge and skills transfer to nations currently underserved in the area of CALL;
• Serves as a forum for exchanging information and forging professional relationships among educators, researchers and industry leaders from around the world.
Role of Technology Promoting a Genuinely Global Perspective:
WorldCALL is the world-wide organisation that is concerned with CALL in all of its manifestations:
• Technology enhanced language learning
• Network-based language learning
• Information and Communication Technologies for language learning
WorldCALL is ideally placed to highlight the benefits of new technologies. It plays a leading role in providing a forum for:
• Discussing the application of state-of-the-art technologies for language learning
• Developing the virtual classroom
• Supplying professional training and development for teachers
• Giving developing countries, through sponsorship, the opportunity to project their culture worldwide and to become involved in the application of new technologies in language learning.
WorldCALL 2018 will provide sponsors and exhibitors with exposure and access to delegates who have the capacity to influence the selection of products and services within their organisations. The conference also provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate your support and commitment to the field of CALL. Participating in our sponsorship programme will extend your visibility beyond the exhibition hall to achieve maximum exposure.
In order to ensure that your organisation achieves its objectives, a wide range of sponsorship opportunities is available. It is understood, however, that the packages detailed below may not necessarily meet each organisation’s individual requirements, therefore, other sponsorship opportunities to complement specific marketing objectives can be considered. Please contact the organisers directly to discuss tailor-made packages.
Exhibition & Sponsorship: Francisca Maturana
Address: Oslo 443, off. 23, Las Condes – Santiago, CHILE
Telephone: +562 25858180 ext. 101
Fax: +562 2 9697228